The Grandezza Grand Reference tonearm sets a new milestone in musicality and
Selected materials such as tone wood, wolfram, bronze and steel in the correct
balance promotes this unusual representation.
The special hand polished bearing technology is from a Swiss clock manufacturer,
developed to reveal musical highlights. Nothing less from Switzerland.
The Grandezza Grand Reference is based on an unmatched concept that is the
foundation of these well thought-out tonearms. Made in Switzerland.
Each tonearm also comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, to help ensure that
each customer only receives a genuine tonearm.
Grandezza Grand Reference Tonearm - Highlights :
• Black ebony armwand (or Cocobolo upon request)
• 24K gold-plated
• Bearing block from bronze and steel
• Double gimballed ruby bearing, no need for azimuth adjustments
• The jewel bearings are hand polished to achieve the exceptional
• Magnetically damping for a dynamic antiskating
• Counterweights from copper wolfram
• Headshell from bronze
• WBT NextGen plugs
• Superb protractor