Precision True Balanced, in excellent
One of the best phono stages ever, FM Acoustics'
Includes optional power supply which costs SGD 2000. Check out the
facilities on offer below. Will never be obsolete, modular
construction guarantees easy updating.
"Right out of the box, the FM 222 impressed by
its stunning appearance. It looked more like a fine piece of jewellery than
audio equipment. The minute I played the very first record, I knew I had
never heard anything like this before.
The sense of presence, ease and natural detail. The richness of tone and
resonance. The vibrant, vital quality of voices and instruments was simply
breathtaking. Never before had I heard my records reproduced this way. For
the very first time since I have been trying to achieve the very best in
sound reproduction, I felt I was in the recording venue. I was part of the
moment when these records were being recorded."
Ausbert de Arce, New York, U.S.A.
MM/MC, Solid-State, Class A
Frequency Response m Hz to KHz, +-dB
1 Hz - 400 KHz +/-1
Maximum Output (V rms)
Inputs / Outputs
MM Phono Sensitivity, mV, for 0.5 V
Output at 1 KHz
MM Phono S/N, dB, "a" Weighted re: 0.5 mV
MC Phono S/N, dB, "a" Weighted re: 0.5 mV
- The world's only true balanced symmetrical phono
- The absolutely ultimate in phono linearization and
- Unique cont. variable de-emphasis controls allow
correct replay curves of any record ever issued.
- Astounding improvement of LP and Shellac
reproduction. Treasured record collections gain an entirely new life.
- The lowest noise of any preamplifier.
- Absolutely transparent.
- Ultra high-accuracy RIAA de-emphasis circuitry.
- The only preamplifier providing truly accurate
reproduction of vinyl LP's and Shellac records.
- Unlimited combinations of cartridge loading allows optimization of any
MC or MM cartridge.
- Tremendous headroom and reserves in signal
- Outputs optimally interface to true balanced, pseudo-balanced or
unbalanced loads and automatically adjust for optimal performance.
- Ultra linear balanced line drivers.
- No more matching problems of cables and electronics.
- Zero overall feedback or feedforward.
- Unique filters removes hum frequencies on LP's, Shellacs etc.
- Entire unit uses discrete circuitry.
- Special dynamic curve-tracer analyzed semiconductors, each of which is
additionally selected in an FM ACOUSTICS exclusive listening test.
- Proprietary enhanced Class A circuitry: no signal degrading IC's,
transformers, hybrid circuits, tubes or op-amps.
- Hand-selected and ultra-precisely matched components of DIN, IEC & MIL
standard guarantee ultimate accuracy and long-term stability.
- Performance without equal as the technology, the circuitry and the
manufacturing methods are proprietary to FM ACOUSTICS.
- The ultimate for restoration work, mastering studios, libraries,
precise monitoring and for record collectors.
- No obsolescence. Modular construction guarantees easy updating.